We have compiled eight online courses for entrepreneurs which are completely free
In the past, we have made compilations of courses in Spanish on various topics, which are completely free. We also shared five sites which will make you smarter and four where you can learn English. For those who love programming languages, we have compiled courses for learning how to create websites and develop applications. This time, it is the turn of those who want to start their own business. From how to get a startup off the ground, to all sorts of tools to start your own company, and tips on how to have a success-oriented outlook.
- How to Build a Startup. A course delivered by Steve Blank, an entrepreneur who has created more than eight companies. He is the author of two books, and also does courses in entrepreneurship at universities such as Stanford, Berkeley and Columbia. This course is available on Udacity and is designed to be taken in a month, but you can go at your own speed. By means of videos you will learn how to treat your customers, how to manage the resources you have at your disposal and which money-making models you can use. There is a Spanish dubbed version of this course thanks to UniMOOC.
- Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step. A course available thanks to Coursera and which can be viewed through sessions which are renewed all the time. One is about to begin right now on 12 October and will end on 14 November. It is designed for about three or four hours of study a week, throughout the course of a month. Although the course is in English, Spanish subtitles are available. Here you will learn everything from the concept of starting your own business through to how to identify opportunities.
- Diploma in Business Management and Entrepreneurship. A course offered by Alison for those wanting to learn how large and successful companies are run. Students will also consider how to evaluate companies using performance indicators. The course lasts twenty hours and is divided into 56 modules. Users can obtain a certificate at the end if they so desire.
- The Characteristics of Successful Entrepreneurs. Another course in English that is available free of charge on Alison and which is offered by the University of Stanford. Despite only lasting four hours, on this course you will learn why you should always be innovating. You will learn the power of marketing and how to design successful products.
- Attraction Marketing Certificate Course. A course created by Hubspot for those who want to learn how to conduct marketing campaigns which attract more customers to their business. The course will teach you what tools to use for this purpose: SEO, landing pages, customer conversions and e-mail marketing, among others. In the end, you will obtain a certificate which you can use on your LinkedIn page, on your personal website or wherever you want. This course is in English.
- Entrepreneurship: From Idea to Launch . Another course in English available on Udemy and completely free of charge. In three hours, the instructor explains the mindset of an entrepreneur, how to study the market, how to create a business model and what a successful business plan should involve.
- Tools for Setting Up your Own Business. A course in Spanish with more than 20 hours of content thanks to the collaboration of several instructors who have worked for Google, Mercadona, Santander Group, University of Alicante and HP. On this course, they present ideas for Spanish people and success stories in Spain.